The team at Kellehers is proud to be one of the few Australian firms to be involved in Eastern Europe after the fall of the Berlin Wall and Communism. We remain involved in property restitution work in Europe, acting for clients around the globe, ensuring they receive skilled and honest legal advice to provide them with the best result. All members of our team are actively involved with differing and engaging international legal fields and speak multiple languages
Achievements in International Law:
- Successful property returns for Australian clients under land restitution laws
- Successful compensation for land and business loss.
- Development projects to enhance restitution claims.
- Successful ‘out of time’ German restitution claims.
- Expertise in Civil Law (French).
- Expertise in international commercial transactions and dispute resolution.